Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition, input your full name, email address and postcode in the online form at https://www.freeview.co.uk/news-and-blog/competitions/luna-cinema-competition.html and select the correct answer from the tick boxes below the question.
2. By submitting your completed form, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
3. The competition begins on 1 July at midday. All entries must be received by midday on 27 July 2016 and late entries (for whatever reason) will be invalid. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Employees and agents of DTV Services Limited or any company associated with the competition are ineligible to enter the competition, as are members of their families or households. Entries must be made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry.
5. One entry is allowed per person. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
6. The prize consists of:
- One Golden Ticket to all The Luna Cinema screenings for the rest of the 2016 season, plus travel and one night in a four-star hotel for a screening of your choice and £250 spending money. The Luna Cinema Golden Ticket gets you and a plus one into any and all of their screenings for the rest of the 2016 season.For locations and screening info, visit: http://www.thelunacinema.com/Restrictions:
Maximum of two general admission tickets per screening. Only applicable to screenings that still have ticket availability. Tickets need to be booked in advance by emailing email@example.com.Redemption process:
Prize winner will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org once they have received their prize to introduce themselves and we would then put them onto the system. They would then need to email to book tickets for each of the screenings they wish to attend and they will be added to the guest list for that screening. The travel and accommodation will be for one screening only and consists of: return train travel to winner’s chosen Luna Cinema Screening location and overnight accommodation in a 4-star hotel for two people, within a short travel distance from The Luna Cinema Screening location, including breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant. The winner must be available to travel in August or September 2016. Travel will be by train, must be off-peak and booked a minimum of two (2) weeks in advance. At least the winner must be over the age of 18 years. Hotel is classed as 4-star and is based on two people sharing a twin room with ensuite facilities, on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Three runners up prizes of pairs of normal tickets to a Luna Cinema screening of choice, including £100 pounds spending money on travel and treats.
Maximum of two general admission tickets per screening. Only applicable to screenings that still have ticket availability. Tickets need to be booked in advance by emailing email@example.com.
7. The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of an entrant. There are no cash alternatives and prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value.
8. The prize winner will be the first correct entry to be selected at random after the closing date referred to above from all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email sent to the email address that the entrant supplied on the competition entry form. Such notification will be sent by 29 July 2016.
9. In order to claim the prize, the winner will be asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org once they have received their prize to introduce themselves and they would then put them onto the system. The winners would then have to email to book tickets for each of the screenings they wish to attend and they will be added to the guest list for that screening. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, or if the Promoter is unable to contact you, including due to your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
10. If a prize remains unclaimed 28 days after the initial email notification is sent to a winner, the entry is disqualified, or the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid, false or fraudulent, or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected in accordance with the criteria set out above in clause 8.
11. The name of the winner will be available after 30 July 2016 by writing to the Promoter at the address below.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, unauthorised, misdirected, illegible, falsified, delayed or incomplete entries, all of which are invalid and void, or for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including as a result of any technical delay, failure or defect.
13. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right at any time: (i) to verify, or have a third party verify, that any entrant meets the eligibility requirements and has complied with these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) to disqualify any entry that fails to meet such eligibility requirements and/or otherwise comply with these terms and conditions.
14. By submitting your completed form and entering this competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter as set out in these terms and conditions.
15. Entrants’ details will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the competition. Entrants’ details will also be used for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you want to receive marketing materials (such as email newsletters) from the Promoter.
16. The Promoter may pass entrants’ details to third parties either where the third party is acting on the Promoter’s behalf for the purposes of administering this competition and/or any subsequent publicity, and/or for the purposes of sending you the Promoter’s marketing materials (provided you have indicated that you want to receive any such marketing materials); and/or as otherwise required by law.
17. Entrants may be required to take part in publicity relating to the competition. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name, voice, image and likeness by the Promoter for such purposes, and in advertising and promotional material, in any media, without further compensation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, delay or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, and will not be in breach of these terms or liable for any delay or failure in performing its obligations due to such circumstances. You agree the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and their employees, directors and shareholders will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the competition other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of the prize(s).
19. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter is DTV Services Limited, Second Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3JF. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: email@example.com or ‘Competitions’ at the Promoter’s address above.
© 2016 DTV Services Limited