From Friday September 7th 2018 until Sunday 09th September 2018, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition, which is open to those aged 17 or older, will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook account on Friday September 7th by 6pm and will run until Sunday 09th September at 11:59pm (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition, entrants must like the Freeview Facebook page and correctly identify the six classic TV cars in the image.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and one winner will be randomly selected from the draw. The prize will be one (1) ticket to participate in a Triple Car Driving Day (https://www.redletterdays.co.uk/experience/ref/xstsb/a-triple-supercar-blast-and-hot-ride) (the “Prize”).
Terms and conditions:
1.The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
3. You must be 17 on or before 7th September 2018
4. To enter, you must like the Freeview Facebook page [www.facebook.com/Freeview] and leave your guess in the comment section of the post.
5. Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted. The winner will be chosen at random from the pool of correctly-answered entries.
6. All entrants must reside at a UK address, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook.
8. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
9. The Competition closes on Sunday 9th September at 11:59pm.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered however, Freeview in its sole discretion may replace the Prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the Prize is unavailable for any reason.
11. By entering into the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity at Freeview’s request. Freeview, in its sole discretion, may use the Facebook username of the winner(s) on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites for publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid.
12. Freeview will notify the winner via Facebook by Friday 14th September. Please ensure you check your private messages for further correspondence.
13. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions
14. You are responsible for ensuring that you comply with the terms and conditions including physical requirements stated by the event organiser to be able to drive. These can be found by clicking “Key Info” on this link: https://www.redletterdays.co.uk/experience/ref/xstsb/a-triple-supercar-blast-and-hot-ride . Freeview will not be responsible if you are unable to drive due to not meeting any of the requirements.
15. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
16. If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.