From Friday, September 15th 2017 until Sunday, September 17th 2017, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook account on Friday September 15th by 18:00 and will run until Sunday September 17th at 11:59pm. To enter the competition users must like the Freeview Facebook account and name the Doctor Who villains in the posted video in the comments (the “Competition”).
The three Competition winners will be randomly drawn from all correct entries. The first prize will be a Life size Cut Out of the Tardis, the second prize will be a Doctor Who Tardis Digital Projection Alarm Clock and the third prize will be a Doctor Who Tardis Mug.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 17th September 2017.
- To enter, you must like the Freeview Facebook page [facebook.com/Freeview] and leave correct answers in the comment section of the post.
- Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random from the correctly-answered entries.
- All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed by the winners to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to providing your Personal Data to Freeview to be used in conjunction with selecting, awarding and dispatching the prize.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Sunday 17th September 2017 at 11:59pm.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The entrants agree that their Facebook username may appear on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook by Monday 18th September 2017. Please ensure you check your Facebook direct messages for further correspondence.
- The Competition prizes include; first prize will be a Life size Cut Out of the Tardis, second prize will be a Doctor Who Tardis Digital Projection Alarm Clock Batman Projector Light and third prize will be a Doctor Who Tardis Mug.
- Freeview reserves the right to change the prize(s) to another prize(s) of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.