From Friday, April 14th until Wednesday, April 19th Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook and Twitter.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook page and Twitter account on Friday April 14th by 16:00 and will run until April 19th at 20:00. To enter the competition users must like the @Freeview Facebook account and comment they are a ‘Trekkie’ or follow the Freeview Twitter account and retweet the competition tweet (the “Competition”).
The winners will be selected at random, there will be two main prize winners. One winner of the main prize from Facebook; and one winner of the main prize from Twitter. There will be four runner up prizes. Two runners up from Facebook and two runners up from Twitter who will receive a runner up prize.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 14th April 2017.
- To enter, you must Like @Freeview [https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/] on Facebook and comment you are a ‘Trekkie’ or follow @FreeviewTV [https://twitter.com/FreeviewTV] on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet.
- Only one entry per question for each Facebook username and one entry per Twitter username will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random.
- All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook and on Twitter.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Wednesday 19th April 2017 at 20:00.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The Facebook username and Twitter username of the winners may appear on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook or Twitter on Thursday 20th April 2017. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence.
- The main Competition prizes are a Star Trek: The Original Series Phaser Universal Remote Control Prop Replica.
- The runner up competition prizes are Star Trek Boxed Tribbles.
- Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook or Twitter) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: email@example.com or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.