From Friday, January 19th 2018 until Sunday, January 21st 2018, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook account on Friday January 19th by 18:00 and will run until Sunday January 21st at 11:59pm (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition, entrants must like the Freeview Facebook account and find Five differences in the Dancing on Ice image on the Freeview Facebook account and leave the correct answers in the comment section of the post.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the draw. The first prize will be a “Mr Frosty Machine” (“First Prize”), second prize will be a “Phillip Schofield life-size cut out” (“Second Prize”), third prize will be a “Torvill & Dean: Golden Moments DVD” (“Third Prize”), fourth prize will be a “Torvill & Dean: Our Life book” (Fourth Prize”) and fifth prize will be a “Phillip Schofield cushion” (Fifth Prize”).
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 21st January 2018.
- To enter, you must like the Freeview Facebook page [facebook.com/Freeview] and leave correct answers in the comment section of the post.
- Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random from the pool of correctly-answered entries.
- All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Sunday 21st January 2018 at 11:59pm.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered however, Freeview in its sole discretion may replace the prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the original prize is unavailable for any reason.
- By entering into the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity at Freeview’s request. Freeview, in its sole discretion, may use the Twitter username of the winner(s) on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites for publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook by Friday 26th January 2018. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence.
- The prizes include; Mr Frosty Machine, a Phillip Schofield cushion, a Torvill & Dean: Golden Moments DVD, a Torvill & Dean: Our Life book and a Phillip Schofield life-size cut out.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: email@example.com or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.