On Thursday 9th June 2016, Freeview will be running a festivals competition on Facebook to win one £1,000 See Tickets voucher.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/) on the competition start date, listed above and will run until 1pm on the 28th of June 2016.
There will be 1 (one) winner who will be selected from those who enter and follow the below terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the Competition is Freeview 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the competition in any way. You must be 16 or over on Sunday 28th of June 2016.
3. The competition is to tell Freeview who you’d take with you to a festival and why.
4. Entry to the competition is as follows:
- Visit Freeview’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/)
- Like the page
- Comment on the competition post on Freeview’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/) with who you would take with you and why
6. Entries to this competition must:
a.not contain any content which is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate;
b. not contain any content which may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, or abusive or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
c. not contain any viruses or other harmful programs;
d. not be accompanied by any music (live or recorded);
e. not advertise or promote third parties’ or your own goods and services, or (unless otherwise specified in these terms) feature any third party branding, trade mark or logos, including on clothing, other than those of the Promoter; and
f. not use any public domain or third party proprietary images, including statues, sculptures, paintings and other works of art.
Only 1 (one) entry per Facebook username will be entered into the draw.
7. The prizes must be dispatched to a UK postal address.
8. The winner will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries shortly after the closing date and time.
9. The competition closes at 1pm GMT on Tuesday 28th June 2016. All posts must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
11. The Facebook username of the winner may appear on the Freeview and the relevant partner’s Facebook, social feeds and on their websites.
12. The random selection of the winner will be carried out by a third party agency appointed by Freeview and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
13. The winner will be notified via Facebook shortly after the closing date/time.
14. The winner must provide an email and postal address to collect their prize.
15. Final decision is by The Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize in unforeseen circumstances.
17. There will be 1 (one) winner who will win one £1,000 See Tickets voucher
The prize is non-negotiable and the promoter cannot extend the prize due to the winner’s personal circumstances.
19. The promoter, Freeview reserves the right to change or amend the prize.
20. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
21. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
22. If the Promoter cannot contact the winner within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
23. If the winner is not available to receive their prize, Freeview reserves the right to redraw the competition and select a new prize winner.