From Friday, November 17th 2017 until Sunday, November 19th 2017, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook account on Friday November 17th by 18:00 and will run until Sunday November 19th at 11:59pm (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition users must like the Freeview Facebook account and name six “I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here 2017” contestants hidden in an image posted on the Freeview Facebook account and leave the correct answers in the comment section of the post.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the draw. The first prize will be a “Tobar I’m A Celebrity Bush Tucker Trial Challenge game” (“First Prize”), second prize will be a “Where’s Kiosk Keith book” (“Second Prize”), third prize will be a “Premium Quality Australian Cork Hat With 10 Real Corks Kids/Adult One Size Fits All” (“Third Prize”), fourth prize will be a “I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Spider Bath Plug” (“Fourth Prize”) and fifth prize will be “Ant & Dec Twin Pack Celebrity Face Masks” (“Fifth Prize”) (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 19th November 2017.
- To enter, you must like the Freeview Facebook page [facebook.com/Freeview] and leave correct answers in the comment section of the post.
- Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random from the pool of correctly-answered entries.
- All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Sunday 19th November 2017 at 11:59pm.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- By entering into the Competition, you agree to participate in publicity at Freeview’s Prequest if you are the winner of the Competition. You agree that the winner may in its sole discretion use the Facebook username of the winners on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites for publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook by Friday 24th November 2017. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence.
- The Prizes include a Tobar I’m A Celebrity Bush Tucker Trial Challenge game, a Where’s Kiosk Keith book, a Premium Quality Australian Cork Hat, an I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Spider Bath Plug and an Ant & Dec Twin Pack Celebrity Face Masks.
- Freeview reserves the right to change any of the prizes to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.