From Friday, November 24th 2017 until Sunday, November 26th 2017, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook account on Friday November 24th by 18:00 and will run until Sunday November 26th at 11:59pm (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition, entrants must like the Freeview Facebook account and name six previous Strictly Come Dancing winners hidden in an image posted on the Freeview Facebook account and leave the correct answers in the comment section of the post.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the draw. The first prize will be a “signed Anton Du Beke photo” (“First Prize”), second prize will be a “Strictly Come Dancing Annual 2018” (“Second Prize”), third prize will be a “Strictly Come Dancing Official 2018 Calendar” (“Third Prize”), fourth prize will be a “Keep Calm and Keep Dancing Ball ceramic mug” (Fourth Prize”) and fifth prize will be a “Strictly Come Dancing Personalised Coaster” (Fifth Prize”).
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 26th November 2017.
- To enter, you must like the Freeview Facebook page.[facebook.com/Freeview] and leave correct answers in the comment section of the post.
- Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random from the pool of correctly-answered entries.
- All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Sunday 26th November 2017 at 11:59pm.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered however, Freeview in its sole discretion may replace the prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the original prize is unavailable for any reason..
- By entering into the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity at Freeview’s request. Freeview, in its sole discretion, may use the Twitter username of the winner(s) on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites for publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook by Friday 1st December 2017. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence.
- The Prizes include; a signed Anton Du Beke photo, a Strictly Come Dancing Annual 2018, a Strictly Come Dancing Official 2018 Calendar, a copy of Keep Calm and Keep dancing Ball ceramic mug and a Strictly Come Dancing Personalised Coaster.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.