From Friday, April 13th 2018 until Sunday, April 15th 2018, Freeview will be running a competition on Twitter.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Twitter profile on Friday April 13th by 6pm and will run until Sunday April 15th at 11:59pm (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition, entrants must follow the Freeview Twitter account (@FreeiewTV) and reply to the posted competition tweet with an idea for a new car TV show title.
All qualifying entries will be entered into a draw and one (1) winner will be randomly selected from the draw. The prize will be a £20 Halfords voucher.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
3. You must be 16 on or before 13th April 2018.
4. To enter, you must follow Freeview’s Twitter account [www.twitter.co.m/freeviewtv] and reply to the competition tweet with your TV car show title idea.
5. Only one entry per Twitter user will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random from the pool of correctly-answered entries.
6. All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Twitter.
8. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
9. The Competition closes on Sunday 15th April 2018 at 11:59pm.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered however, Freeview in its sole discretion may replace the prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the original prize is unavailable for any reason.
11. By entering into the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity at Freeview’s request. Freeview, in its sole discretion, may use the Twitter username of the winner(s) on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites for publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid.
12. The winners will be notified via Twitter by Friday 20th April 2018. Please ensure you check your private messages for further correspondence.
13. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
14. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
15. If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Twitter) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.