Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition, input your full name, email address, the retail store that you work in and the retail store address into the online form at https://www.freeview.co.uk/retail and select the correct answers from the tick boxes below the questions. By submitting your completed form, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The competition begins on 7th August 2018 at midday. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 30th September 2018 and late entries (for whatever reason) will be invalid. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Entry is open only to employees of selected retail stores stocking Freeview products (as notified by the Promoter) and who are United Kingdom residents aged 18 and over on the date of entry. Employees and agents of the Promoter or any company associated with the competition are ineligible to enter the competition as are members of their families or households.
- One entry is allowed per person. If the Promoter discovers, or has reasonable grounds to believe, that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
- There are two elements to the competition, 1st prize winner will receive the following prize package:
a. 1 x 50″ 4K Freeview Play LG TV
b. 1 x £100 takeaway voucher
c. 1 x Judge Romesh goodie bag
- Four runners-up will win a Judge Romesh goodie bag.
- The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by, or on behalf of an entrant. There are no cash alternatives and prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value.
- The prize winner will be the first correctly-answered entry to be selected at random after the closing date referred to above from all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email sent to the email address and by phone on the phone number that the entrant supplied on the competition entry form. Such notification will occur by 7th October 2018.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner will be asked to provide an address in the United Kingdom to which the prize should be delivered, by return email or such other method of communication as may be specified in the notification email/phone call. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the date on which the winner provides their address. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, if any prize is damaged during delivery, or if the Promoter is unable to contact you, including due to your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
- If a prize remains unclaimed 28 days after the initial notifications are made to a winner, the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid or disqualified or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random in accordance with the procedure set out above at clause 7.
- The name of the winner will be available after 7th October 2018 by writing to the Promoter at the address below.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, unauthorised, misdirected, illegible, falsified, delayed or incomplete entries, all of which are invalid and void, or for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including as a result of any technical delay, failure or defect.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right at any time: (i) to verify, or have a third party verify, that any entrant meets the eligibility requirements and has complied with these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) to disqualify any entry that fails to meet such eligibility requirements and/or otherwise comply with these terms and conditions .
- Entrants’ details will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the competition. Entrants’ details will also be used for marketing purposes if you have indicated on your entry form that you want to receive marketing materials (such as email newsletters) from the Promoter.
- The Promoter may pass entrants’ details to third parties either where the third party is acting on the Promoter’s behalf for the purposes of administering this competition and/or any subsequent publicity, and/or for the purposes of sending you the Promoter’s marketing materials (provided you have indicated that you want to receive any such marketing materials); and/or as otherwise required by law.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity relating to the competition. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name and image by the Promoter for such purposes in any media without further compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, delay or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control. You agree that Freeview the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and their employees, directors and shareholders will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the competition other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of the prize.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is DTV Services Limited, 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street London, England W1T 3JF. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: email@example.com or ‘Competitions’ at the Promoter’s address above.
© 2018 DTV Services Limited