From Friday, April 6th 2018 until Sunday, April 8th 2018, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook account on Friday April 6th by 6pm and will run until Sunday April 8th at 11:59pm (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition, entrants must like the Freeview Facebook page and answer the questions that come down the conveyor belt, leave the correct answers in the comment section of the post.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and one (1) winner will be randomly selected from the draw. The prize will be an Amazon Echo Dot.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
3. You must be 16 on or before 6th April 2018.
4. To enter, you must like the Freeview Facebook page [www.facebook.com/Freeview] and leave the correct answers in the comment section of the post.
5. Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random from the pool of correctly-answered entries.
6. All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook.
8. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
9. The Competition closes on Sunday 8th April 2018 at 11:59pm.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered however, Freeview in its sole discretion may replace the prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the original prize is unavailable for any reason.
11. By entering into the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity at Freeview’s request. Freeview, in its sole discretion, may use the Facebook username of the winner(s) on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites for publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid.
12. The winners will be notified via Facebook by Friday 13th April 2018. Please ensure you check your private messages for further correspondence.
13. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
14. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
15. If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another
Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above