On Friday, January 19th 2018, Freeview will be running a competition on Twitter.
The competition will be announced on Freeview’s Twitter page on Friday January 19th by 16:00 and will run until 11:59pm (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition users must follow @FreeviewTV account and Retweet the National Popcorn day tweet.
The one (1) winner will be selected from all entries. The prize will be (1) one Popcorn Machine.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
3. You must be 16 on or before 19th January 2018.
4. To enter, you must follow the Freeview Twitter page [https://twitter.com/FreeviewTV] and Retweet the National Popcorn day tweet.
5. All winners will be chosen at random from the pool of entries.
6. All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook.
8. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
9. The Competition closes on Friday 19th January 2018 at 11:59pm.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
11. The Twitter username of the winners may appear on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
12. The winners will be notified via Twitter by 22nd January. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence.
13. The Competition prize will be one (1) Popcorn Machine.
14. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
15. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
16. If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Twitter) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.