From Friday September 14th 2018 until Sunday 16th September 2018, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook account on Friday September 14th by 6pm and will run until Sunday 16th September at 11:59pm (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition, entrants must like the Freeview Facebook page and correctly list who has won each series of Taskmaster so far, and who was crowned Champion of Champions.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the draw. The prize will be one (1) signed Taskmaster book (the “Prize”).
Terms and conditions:
1.The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
3. You must be 16 on or before 14th September 2018.
4. To enter, you must like the Freeview Facebook page [www.facebook.com/Freeview] and leave your guess in the comment section of the post.
5. Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted. The winner will be chosen at random from the pool of correctly-answered entries.
6. All prizes must be dispatched to a UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook.
8. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
9. The Competition closes on Sunday 16th September at 11:59pm.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered however, Freeview in its sole discretion may replace the Prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the Prize is unavailable for any reason.
11. By entering into the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity at Freeview’s request. Freeview, in its sole discretion, may use the Facebook username of the winner(s) on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites for publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid.
12. The winners will be notified via Facebook by Friday 21st September. Please ensure you check your private messages for further correspondence.
13. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
14. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
15. If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: email@example.com or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.