FREEVIEW NEWSLETTER PRIZE DRAW – 06/04/2018 to 20/04/2018
From Friday, midday 6 April 2018 until midday Friday, 20 April 2018, Freeview will be running a competition to win one from a selection of boxsets.
The competition will start on Friday April 6th at 12pm and will run until Friday April 20th at 12pm (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition, entrants must input your full name, email address and postcode in the online form and enter the correct answer to the competition question.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and 10 (ten) winners will be randomly selected from the draw. The prize will be a choice of the following DVD boxsets: EITHER
Castle – complete series 1-8 OR
Person of Interest – season 1-5 OR
The Magicians – series 1 and series 2 OR
The X-Files – series 1-9 OR
NCIS Los Angeles – series 1-6 and series 7.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
3. You must be 18 on or before 6 April 2018.
4. To enter the competition, input your full name, email address and postcode in the online form here and enter the competition.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random from the pool of correctly-answered entries. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries you may be disqualified.
6. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with winners through email. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, or if the Promoter is unable to contact you, including due to your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
8. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
9. The Competition closes on Friday 20th April 2018 at 12pm.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. Freeview in its sole discretion may replace the prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the original prize is unavailable for any reason.
11. The winner will receive one from a selection of DVD boxsets.
12. By entering into the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity at Freeview’s request.
13. The winners will be notified via Email shortly after the closing date/time. Please ensure you check your inbox for further correspondence. Please ensure you check your private messages for further correspondence.
14. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
15. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
15. If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Email) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.