From Friday, October 20th until Sunday, October 22nd, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook account on Friday October 20th by 18:00 and will run until Sunday October 22nd at 11:59pm (BST). To enter the competition users must like the Freeview Facebook account and comment with a drawing of a ghost in the comment section of the post (the “Competition”).
The winner will be the entry deemed by Freeview to be the most creative. There is one prize of two tickets to entry to FrightFest Halloween all day event on October 28th at the Empire Haymarket, London. If two (or more) people enter the same (or very similar) ghost drawings to Freeview’s Facebook page, the first in time entry will be taken to be the original entry.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 22nd October 2017.
- To enter, you must like the Freeview Facebook page [www.facebook.com/Freeview] and leave a creative drawing of a ghost in the comment section of the post.
- Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted.
- All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winner on Facebook.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Sunday 22nd October at 22:00.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The Facebook username of the winner may appear on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook by Tuesday 24th October 2017. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence.
- The competition prize is two tickets for entry to FrightFest Halloween all day event on October 28th at the Empire Haymarket, London.
- Freeview reserves the right to change the prize(s) to another prize(s) of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner by re-judging the remaining entries (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.