From Friday, October 27th 2017 until Sunday, October 29th 2017, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook account on Friday October 27th by 18:00 and will run until Sunday October 28th at 11:59pm (BST). To enter the competition users must like the Freeview Facebook account and answer five questions in the image posted by leaving the correct answers in the comment section of the post (the “Competition”).
The three Competition winners will be randomly drawn from all correct entries. The first prize will be a copy of Leslie Knope’s Book about Pawnee, second prize will be a Parks and Recreation Funko Pop figure and third prize will be a Mouse Rat t-shirt.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 29th October 2017.
- To enter, you must like the Freeview Facebook page [facebook.com/Freeview] and leave the correct answer in the comment section of the post.
- Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random from the correctly-answered entries.
- All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed by the winners to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to providing your Personal Data to Freeview to be used in conjunction with selecting, awarding and dispatching the prize.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Sunday 29th October 2017 at 11:59pm.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The entrants agree that their Facebook username may appear on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook by Friday 3rd November 2017. Please ensure you check your Facebook direct messages for further correspondence.
- The Competition prizes include; first prize will be a copy of Leslie Knope’s Book about Pawnee, second prize will be a Parks and Recreation Funko Pop figure and third prize will be a Mouse Rat t-shirt
- Freeview reserves the right to change the prize(s) to another prize(s) of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner(s) (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.