From Friday, August 24th 2018 until Monday 28th 2018, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook account on Friday 24th August and will run until Monday August 28th at 11:59pm (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition, entrants must like the Freeview Facebook page and guess correctly where the ball was in the original version of the picture accompanying the competition post.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and two (2) winners will be randomly selected from the draw. The prize will be a bag of EFL and Quest branded goods – a replica football from the EFL matches including a pump, a water bottle, cool bag and a draw string bag.
Terms and conditions:
1.The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
3. You must be 16 on or before 24th August 2018.
4. To enter, you must like the Freeview Facebook page [www.facebook.com/Freeview] and leave the correct answers in the comment section of the post.
5. Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random from the pool of correctly-answered entries.
6. All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook. Freeview will pass the details of the winners on to Quest solely for the purpose of delivering the prize.
8. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
9. The Competition closes on Monday 28th August 2018 at 11:59pm.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered however, Freeview in its sole discretion may replace the prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the original prize is unavailable for any reason.
11. By entering into the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity at Freeview’s request. Freeview, in its sole discretion, may use the Facebook username of the winner(s) on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites for publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid.
12. The winners will be notified via Facebook by Friday 31st August 2018. Please ensure you check your private messages for further correspondence.
13. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
14. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
15. If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.