From Monday, June 19th 2017 until Sunday, June 25th 2017, Freeview will be running a competition on Twitter.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Twitter account on Monday June 19th by 19:00 and will run until Sunday 25th June at 21:00. To enter the competition users must follow the Freeview Twitter account and retweet the competition tweet (the “Competition”).
The winner will be selected at random, there is one prize of a 2017 Freeview Play Panasonic TV.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
3. You must be 16 on or before 19th June 2017.
4. To enter, you must follow @FreeviewTV [https://twitter.com/FreeviewTV] on Twitter and retweet the Competition tweet.
5. Only one entry per Twitter username will be accepted. The winner will be chosen at random.
6. The prize must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winner on Twitter.
7. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
8. The Competition closes on Sunday 25th June 2017 at 21:00.
9. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
10. The Twitter username of the winners may appear on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
11. The winner will be notified via Twitter on Monday 26th June 2017. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence.
12. The Competition prize is one 2017 Freeview Play Panasonic TV.
13. Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
14. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
15. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
16. If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Twitter) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: email@example.com or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above