On Monday, November 28th, Freeview will be running a Quiz competition on Twitter.
The competition message will be posted on @FreeviewTV’s Twitter feed (https://twitter.com/FreeviewTV). To enter into the competition, users must follow the @FreeviewTV Twitter account and tweet with the correct answers to the three quiz questions. Answers to the three questions must fit into, and be submitted in one single tweet. (the “Competition”).
The winner will be the first person to correctly answer all three questions. Note that the winner must follow @FreeviewTV and tweet the correct answers to all three questions.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”) 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 28 November 2016.
- To enter, you must follow @FreeviewTV [https://twitter.com/FreeviewTV] on Twitter, and ‘tweet’ the correct answers to the three questions posted during the Competition period.
- Only one entry per Twitter username will be accepted.
- The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winner on Twitter.
- The first person to respond with one tweet containing all three correct answers will win. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes as soon as someone has correctly answered all three questions on Monday November 28th, 2016.
- All follows must have taken place before 2pm on November 28th in order for the Twitter account holder to be entered into the Competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the Freeview Twitter feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter shortly after the closing date/time. Please ensure you check your Direct Messages for further correspondence.
- Final decision is by Freeview and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition prize is an LG 4K Freeview Play TV.
- Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Twitter) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to re-draw the winner of the Competition (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
- Previous Freeview competition winners (who have won in the last month) will not be eligible to win again.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: email@example.com or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.