Terms and conditions – Xmas Catch Up Competition – 04.12.17 – 22.12.17
From Monday, December 4th 2017 until Friday, December 22nd 2017, Freeview will be running a competition on Twitter.
The competition will be announced on Freeview TV advertisements, commencing on Monday December 4th at anytime from 12:01am onwards. Multiple advertisements about the competition will be shown on ITV and Channel 4 network television channels over the competition period, ceasing at 11:59pm on Friday December 22nd (the “Competition”).
To enter the Competition, entrants must tweet including the ‘hashtag’ #XmasCatchup detailing a TV programme clash of shows on Freeview television that they are facing during the Competition period. Additional commentary about the clash may or may not be included by the entrant in their discretion.
Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries using the ‘hashtag’ #XmasCatchup during the Competition period. The 5 prizes will each be a forty-three (43) inch LG 4K Freeview Play TV.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 22nd December 2017.
- To enter, you must tweet using the ‘hashtag’ #XmasCatchup with a TV programme clash.
- Five winners will be chosen at random from the pool of entries tweeted by the closing time.
- All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Friday 22nd December 2017 at 11:59pm.
- The Competition prizes are each a 43 inch LG 4K Freeview Play TV.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered, however, Freeview in its sole discretion may replace the prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the original prize is unavailable for any reason.
- By entering into the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity at Freeview’s request. Freeview, in its sole discretion, may use the Twitter username of the winner(s) on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites for publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter by 8th January 2018. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Twitter) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until winners on these terms are found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.