Because it’s an 0345 number, calls to our advice line will now normally come out of any inclusive minutes you have with your telephone service for both mobiles and landlines.
If you don’t have an inclusive minute plan, calls to 0345 6 numbers are charged in a similar way to 01, 02 numbers. From landlines this typically costs up to 15p per minute, and between 3p to 58p from mobiles depending on your provider.
Ofcom, the communications regulator, offers a guide to UK call charges.
If you’re unsure how much your call will cost, we recommend contacting your phone service provider.
Freeview Advice Line Opening hours
The Freeview advice line is available on 03456 505050 at the following times:
- Monday 19 Nov 2018: 09:00–18:00
- Tuesday 20 Nov 2018: 09:00–18:00
- Wednesday 21 Nov 2018: 09:00–18:00
- Thursday 22 Nov 2018: 09:00–18:00
- Friday 23 Nov 2018: 09:00–18:00
- Saturday 24 Nov 2018: 09:00–17:00
- Sunday 25 Nov 2018: Closed
Get in touch with someone in our team.
The Freeview advice line can be accessed using the minicom service on:
0330 332 0975