Pause, record and rewind live TV
For Happy Families this spring
Never miss a moment - pause live TV
Untimely knock at the door whilst you're watching Britain's Got Talent? Freeview+ lets you pause live TV.
Simply press the pause button on the Freeview+ remote control, and then pick up where you left off by pressing play. You can also rewind the channel you are watching to see something again.
Fighting over the remote? Record one show and watch another
Made in Chelsea or Buzzcocks? With Freeview+ you can do away with inevitable TV squabbles, keeping the peace at the touch of a button. You can watch one channel whilst recording another.
Simply click on the TV guide, highlight and then select the show you want to record. You can then be safe in the knowledge that you're not missing a thing.
Your favourite show will be waiting for you with Series Record
Going away for a fun filled break and don't want to miss Horrid Henry or Scott and Bailey? Freeview+ lets you build your own 'box-set' of your favourite show at the touch of a button.
Simply locate the show you want to record from your onscreen TV guide. Using the arrow keys, highlight the show and you will be asked if you want to record the whole series.
Get more from Freeview+
Now everyone can have the telly the want to watch with a Freeview plus digital TV recorder:
- Record a whole series to create your own box set
- Pause live TV so that you can pop out and make that cuppa
- Rewind those ‘I can’t believe he just said that’ moments
- Favourite programmes on at the same time? Record one series whilst watching another with Freeview+*
* Digital TV recorders with a twin tuner. Recorders with a single tuner need to be used with a digital TV for this function.
Subscription free. Forever!
Once you’ve bought your Freeview+ box, it’s yours for ever. No subscriptions, no fees, no annual contracts to haggle over. Here’s some of the best Freeview+ recorders