Local TV services offering news and other dedicated regional programming are now being rolled out across the UK. On Freeview, these public service channels can be found either on channel 7 or 8, depending on your region.
A list of current services is below. You can find out which channels are available in your area, including local TV services, by using our coverage checker. [LINK]
Local TV services on LCN 7
- KMTV - serving Kent.
- Latest TV - serving Brighton, Hove, Shoreham, Worthing and surrounding area.
- Birmingham TV - serving Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Solihull and the Black Country.
- Bristol TV - serving Bristol.
- Leeds TV - serving Leeds.
- Liverpool TV - serving Liverpool, Merseyside and the surrounding area.
- Teesside TV - serving Middlesbrough.
- Tyne and Wear TV - serving Newcastle.
- Notts TV - serving Nottingham and the surrounding area.
- NVTV - serving Belfast.
- Sheffield Live - serving Sheffield.
Local TV services on LCN 8
- London Live - serving London.
- Cardiff TV - serving Cardiff.
- North Wales TV - serving Mold and surrounding areas.
- That's TV Scotland - serving Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Ayr and Dundee.
Local TV services on LCN 7 and 8
In England and Wales, local TV service That's TV may be available on LCN 7 or 8 depending on your area. That's TV serves the following areas:
- Grimsby and parts of north Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire
- Norwich (and the surrounding area)
- Swansea Bay
- Thames Valley