FREEVIEW Win a Freeview HD TV every day for a month
Prize draw – 06.01.14 – 05.02.14
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition, input your full name email address and UK Postcode at http://www.freeview.co.uk/competitions/value
2. By submitting your completed form, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
3. The competition begins on 06.01.2014 at 09:00am and runs until the 05.02.2014 at 11:59:59pm. Any entries (for whatever reason) outside this timeframe will be invalid. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. A draw will be made every day (counted as the time period 00:00am to 11:59:59pm on a given day). A valid entry must be submitted on each day of the competition for participation in that day’s draw, Freeview will not automatically re-enter your details to the following day’s draw.
5. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over at the date of entry and resident at a valid domestic address. Employees and agents of DTV Services Limited or any company associated with the competition are ineligible to enter the competition, as are members of their families or households. Entries must be made by the authorised account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person, per day. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries you may be disqualified.
7. There are 31 prizes available, one per day and the prize will be a Toshiba 32″ W1333DB – high definition LED TV.
8. The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of an entrant. There are no cash alternatives and prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value.
9. The prize winner will be selected at random by an independent judge from all the entries submitted on the given day of entry.
10. The winner will be notified by an email sent to the email address that the entrant supplied on the competition entry form. Every winner will be notified by email by 14.02.14.
11. In order to claim the prize, the winner will be asked to provide an address in the United Kingdom to which the prize should be delivered by return email or such other method of communication as may be specified in the notification email. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the date on which the winner provides their address. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, if any prize is damaged during delivery, or if the Promoter is unable to contact you, including due to your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
12. If a prize remains unclaimed 28 days after the initial email notification is sent to a winner, the entry is disqualified. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid, false or fraudulent, or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected in accordance with the criteria set out above.
13. The name of the judge[s] and winner[s] will be available after 14.02.2014 by writing to the Promoter at the address below.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, unauthorised, misdirected, illegible, falsified, delayed or incomplete entries, all of which are invalid and void, or for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including as a result of any technical delay, failure or defect.
15. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right at any time: (i) to verify, or have a third party verify, that any entrant meets the eligibility requirements and has complied with these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) to disqualify any entry that fails to meet such eligibility requirements and/or otherwise comply with these terms and conditions.
17. Entrants’ details will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the competition. Entrants’ details will also be used for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you want to receive marketing materials (such as email newsletters) from the Promoter.
18. The Promoter may pass entrants’ details to third parties either where the third party is acting on the Promoter’s behalf for the purposes of administering this competition and/or any subsequent publicity, and/or for the purposes of sending you the Promoter’s marketing materials (provided you have indicated that you want to receive any such marketing materials); and/or as otherwise required by law.
19. Entrants may be required to take part in publicity relating to the competition. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name, voice, image and likeness by the Promoter for such purposes, and in advertising and promotional material, in any media, without further compensation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, delay or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, and will not be in breach of these terms or liable for any delay or failure in performing its obligations due to such circumstances. You agree that the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and their employees, directors and shareholders will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the competition other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of the prize(s).
21. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter is DTV Services Limited, The Met Building, 22 Percy Street, London W1T 2BU. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at the Promoter’s address above.
© 2014 DTV Services Limited