Terms and conditions: RT to Win
Between December 31st 2015 and January 4th 2016, Freeview will be running a re-tweet competition on Twitter.
The competition message will be posted on @FreeviewTV’s Twitter feed [https://twitter.com/FreeviewTV]. To enter, users must retweet (RT) the competition message and follow @FreeviewTV.
The winner will be selected from those who follow @FreeviewTV and who has re-tweeted the competition message. The prize will be one (1) Panasonic DMR-HWT150EB Smart Freeview HD & Freeview Play PVR with 500GB HDD Recorder
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of the Competition is Freeview 2nd floor. 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
- You must be 16 or over on Thursday 31st December 2015.
- To enter, follow @FreeviewTV [https://twitter.com/FreeviewTV] and re-tweet the competition message
- Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered into each draw.
- The prizes must be dispatched to a UK postal address.
- The winner will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries shortly after the closing date and time. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The competition closes at 1pm on Monday January 4th 2016
- All retweets and follows must have taken place before 1pm on Monday January 4th 2016 in order to be entered into the competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the Freeview Twitter feeds and on their websites.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter shortly after the closing date/time.
- Final decision is by The Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition prize is one (1) Panasonic DMR-HWT150EB Smart Freeview HD & Freeview Play PVR with 500GB HDD Recorder.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize in unforeseen circumstances.
- The promoter, Freeview reserves the right to alter prizes.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid.
- If the Promoter cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is Freeview, 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3JF. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at the Promoter’s address above.