From Monday, August 14th 2017 until Friday, August 18th 2017, Freeview will be running a competition on Twitter.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Twitter account on Monday August 14th by 19:00 and will run until Friday August 18th at 21:00. To enter the competition users must follow the Freeview Twitter account and retweet the competition tweet (the “Competition”).
The winners will be selected at random, there is a prize of two Blaze and Freeview branded BBQs per day of the competition (10 in total).
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 18th August 2017.
- To enter, you must follow @FreeviewTV [https://twitter.com/FreeviewTV] on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet.
- Only one entry per Twitter username will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random.
- All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Twitter.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to providing your Personal Data to Freeview to be used in conjunction with selecting, awarding and dispatching the prize.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Friday 18th August 2017 at 21:00.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The Twitter username of the winners may appear on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter by Monday 21st August 2017. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence.
- The Competition prize is one Blaze and Freeview branded BBQ per winner (two per day of the competition, ten in total).
- Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Twitter) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.