From Thursday, March 9th until Sunday March 12th Freeview will be running two (2) competitions, one (1) on Facebook and one (1) on Twitter.
The competitions will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/] and Twitter profile [https://twitter.com/FreeviewTV] on Thursday March 9th and will run until March 12th (the “Competitions”)
To enter the Competitions, users must like the Freeview Facebook page and/or follow the Freeview Twitter account and either comment or tweet @FreeviewTV with an image of their dog[?] and a short explanation of which TV personality it resembles and why.
There will be one (1) winner for the best entry on Facebook and one (1) winner for the best entry on Twitter. The ‘best’ winning entries will be decided by an independent adjudicator. Each winner will win a unique print of themselves and the dog which was featured in the picture entered.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competitions is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”) 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competitions are open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competitions in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 9th March 2017.
- To enter, you must Like @Freeview [https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/] on Facebook and/or follow @FreeviewTV [https://twitter.com/FreeviewTV] on Twitter and Facebook comment or direct tweet a picture of a dog look-a-like for a TV celebrity and say why, in your opinion, the dog resembles the TV celebrity.
- Only one (1) entry per Facebook username and one (1) entry per Twitter handle will be accepted.
- The Competitions close on Sunday 12th March 2017. The winners of the Competitions will be selected by an independent adjudicator.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered with entrants concerning the Competitions outcomes.
- The prizes must be dispatched to a UK postal address, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners on Facebook and on Twitter.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
- The winners agree that their Facebook username and/or Twitter handle may appear on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook or Twitter by Monday 20th Please ensure you check your Direct and Private Messages for any correspondence.
- The Competitions prizes are two individual prints produced by Ben Cameron, of the winner and their dog(s). One (1) for each winner.
- Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering either (or both) of the Competitions, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook or Twitter) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to use an independent adjudicator to select the next ‘best’ winner of the Competitions (and is entitled to continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: email@example.com or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.