On Tuesday, January 31st, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition questions will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook page through a Facebook Live video stream (https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/). To enter into the competition, users must like the @Freeview Facebook account and comment on the Facebook Live video with the correct answer for the question currently shown in the competition Facebook Live video stream.
There will be nine questions, with a different prize for each question, users will be given 90 (ninety) seconds to answer the question on the video. The winner will be the first person to correctly answer the question in the comments section. The first six questions will be batched together in the first category; users can win a maximum of two prizes from this category. The final three questions will be batched together in the second category; users can win a maximum of one of these prizes. Note that the winners must like @Freeview and comment the correct answers to the question.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”) 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
3. You must be 16 on or before 31st January 2017.
4. To enter, you must Like @Freeview [https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/] on Facebook, and write as a comment the correct answer to the question on the Facebook Live video stream within 90 (ninety) seconds of the question being asked.
5. Only one entry per question for each Facebook username will be accepted.
6. Facebook users can answer all questions, however are limited to winning a maximum of two prizes from the first category (questions one to six) and a maximum of one prize from the second category (questions seven to nine).
7. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winner on Facebook Messenger once the competition closes.
8. The first person to respond with the correct answer for each question will win the prize subject to agreeing to, and adhering to relevant clauses as stated above. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into.
9. The Competition closes when all questions have been asked and answered on the Facebook Live video stream on Tuesday 31st January 2017.
10. All likes must have taken place before the question has been answered on 31st January 2017 in order for the Facebook account holder to be entered into the Competition.
11. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
12. The Facebook username of the winner may appear on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on the Freeview website.
13. The winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger shortly after the end of the Facebook Live competition event. Please ensure you check your Direct Messages for further correspondence.
14. Final decision is by Freeview and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Competition prizes include; one Signed Tom Jones photo, one Greg Davies Cardboard Cut-out, One Albert Square Sign, a Years Supply of Chewing Gum (52 (fifty two) packets), one Spy Kit, Two Tickets to the Celebrity Big Brother Final (entry to event only, the winner must make own way to filming location and cover transport costs themselves), a Takeaway for a Family of 4 from Just Eat equalling £50 (fifty), one Amazon Dot and one Freeview Play LG TV.
16. The Takeaway for a family of 4 from Just Eat is to be claimed between the evening of 31st January 2017 and 28th February 2017 with a total limit of £50.
17. Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
18. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
19. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
20. If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to re-draw the winner of the Competition (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above