Terms and conditions – Win a Panasonic Freeview Play TV – 02.12.2016 – 09.01.2017
From Friday 2nd December 16 until 9th January 2017, Freeview will be running a competition to win a Panasonic Freeview Play TV.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”) 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
3. You must be 16 on or before 9 January 2017.
4. To enter the competition, input your full name, email address and postcode in the online form here and select the correct answer from the tick boxes below the question.
5. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the through email. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, or if the Promoter is unable to contact you, including due to your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
6. One entry is allowed per person. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries you may be disqualified.
7. The Competition closes at 11.59pm on 9th January 2017.
8. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
9. The winners will be notified via Email shortly after the closing date/time. Please ensure you check your inbox for further correspondence.
10. The final decision is by Freeview and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Competition prize is a Panasonic Freeview Play TV
12. Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
13. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
14. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
15. If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Email) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to re-draw the winner of the Competition (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.