From Tuesday, April 25th until Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook page on Tuesday April 25th by 18:00 and will run until May 2nd at 22:00. To enter the competition users must like the @Freeview Facebook account and comment completing the sentence ‘To win tickets for Taskmaster I would…’ (the “Competition”).
The winner will be the entry with the best task completing the sentence, in the opinion of Freeview and as chosen by, or on behalf of, Freeview. There will be one prize only, consisting of two tickets to the filming of Taskmaster series 5 on Thursday 6th July 2017 at Pinewood studios.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 25th April 2017.
- To enter, you must Like @Freeview [https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/] on Facebook and add a comment completing the sentence ‘To win tickets for Taskmaster I would…’.
- Each comment by a Facebook user is one entry. Only one entry for each Facebook username will be accepted.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Tuesday 2nd May at 22:00.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The Facebook username of the winner may appear on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook on Wednesday 3rd May 2017. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence about the Competition.
- The Competition prize is two tickets to the filming of Series 5 of Taskmaster on Thursday 6th July at Pinewood Studios, London. No travel or accommodation costs are included in the prize so the winner must be able to make their own way to and from Pinewood Studios in London for the filming.
- The prize will be delivered via email prior to 6th July to the email address which has been provided. Freeview will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond Freeview’s control, or if Freeview is unable to contact you due to your provision of inaccurate information.
- Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within two (2) weeks of the close of the Competition, Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter, time permitting) until a winner on these terms is found
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.