From Friday 18th 2017 until Tuesday, August 29th 2017, Freeview will be running a competition on the Freeview website (www.freeview.co.uk).
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s website, Friday 18th 2017 until Tuesday, August 29th 2017.
The winner will be selected at random.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”), with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Employees and agents of DTV Services Limited or any company associated with the competition are ineligible to enter the competition, as are members of their families or households. Entries must be made by the authorised account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry.
- You must be 16 on or before 18th August 2017.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. All winners will be chosen at random.
- All prizes must be dispatched to UK postal addresses, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winners by email.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to provide your Personal Data to Freeview to be used in conjunction with selecting, awarding and dispatching the prize.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Freeview or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes on Tuesday, August 29th 2017 at 12:00.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The winners will be notified via email by Monday 4st September 2017. Please ensure you check your direct messages for further correspondence.
- The Competition prize is:
- Train costs to and from Scotland for winner and plus 1.
- Accommodation at the Golden Lion Hotel (where Bloody Scotland is taking place)– double or twin room from Friday to Sunday (8-10/09).
- A pair of tickets to Bloody Scotland 8-10 Sept: the Simon Toyne, Simon Kernick, Mark Bilingham and Howard Linskey event and, a pair to Lynda LaPlante who will close out the Festival on Sunday night.
- Entrants must be available to travel 8-10 September. No alternative prize or cash equivalent.
- Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via email) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above.