On Thursday, November 2nd, Freeview will be running a competition on Facebook Live.
The competition questions will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook page through a Facebook Live video stream (https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/). To enter into the competition, users must like the @Freeview Facebook account and comment on the Facebook Live video with the correct answer for the question currently shown on the video.
There will be 15 questions, with a different prize for each question, users will be given 60 seconds to answer the question on the video. The winner will be selected randomly from the correct entries after the 90 seconds are up. There will be one Grand Prize of one 55 inch LG Freeview Play TV and one LG Sound bar, this winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries of prior questions. Note that the winners must like @Freeview and comment the correct answers to the question.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”) 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
- You must be 16 on or before 2nd November 2017.
- To enter, you must Like @Freeview [https://www.facebook.com/Freeview/] on Facebook, and comment the correct answers to the question on the Facebook Live video stream.
- Only one entry per question for each Facebook username will be accepted.
- The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winner on Facebook.
- The first person to respond with the correct answer for each question will win. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes when all questions have been asked and answered on the Facebook Live video stream on Thursday 2nd November 2017.
- All likes must have taken place before 7pm on 2nd November 2017 in order for the Facebook account holder to be entered into the Competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The Facebook username of the winner may appear on the Freeview Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and on Freeview’s websites.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook shortly after the end of the Facebook Live competition event. Please ensure you check your Direct Messages for further correspondence.
- Final decision is by Freeview and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition prizes include; one Bush Zapper, two Humax 5000t and two H3 boxes, one Hitachi 32 inch Freeview Play TV, one JVC 32 inch Freeview Play TV, one Linsar 32 inch Freeview Play TV, one Toshiba 32 inch Freeview Play TV, one Panasonic Freeview Play Box with Blue-ray, one Hisense 43 inch 4k Freeview Play TV, one Panasonic 40 inch Freeview Play TV, one LG 43 inch Freeview Play TV, one Techwood 49 inch Freeview Play TV, one Panasonic 50 inch Freeview Play TV, one Hisense 55 inch Freeview Play TV, one Philips 55 inch Freeview Play TV. The Grand Prize will one LG 55 inch Freeview Play TV and one LG soundbar.
- Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Freeview cannot contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to re-draw the winner of the Competition (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above