Commencing on Friday 5th August 2016, Freeview will be running a competition together with Vintage TV. The prize will be the opportunity for one (1) person to appear and feature in an episode of the “My Vintage” television programme.
The competition will be posted on Freeview’s Facebook page on the competition start date, listed above and will run until 1pm BST on the 22nd of August 2016.
There will be one (1) winner who will be selected at random from all those who enter strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”) 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of sixteen (16), however excluding employees of Freeview, Vintage TV or any other company linked to the competition in any way. You must turn 16 on, or before, Sunday 22nd of August 2016.
3. The competition is entered by commenting on the competition post naming their top three (3) favourite songs that they would choose to be featured on the Vintage TV show.
4. Entry to the competition is as follows:
• Visit Freeview’s Facebook page
• “Like” the page
• Comment on the competition post on Freeview’s Facebook page naming your top three favourite songs.
5. Entries to this competition must:
a) not contain any content which is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate;
b) not contain any content which may have the effect of harassing, threatening, or abusive, or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
c) not contain any viruses, harmful code, Trojan horse or any other harmful programs;
d) not be accompanied by any music or composition (live or recorded);
e) not advertise or promote any third party, or your own, goods or services; and
f) not use any public domain or third party proprietary images, including or any works of art (including photographs).
6. Only 1 (one) entry per Facebook username will be permitted entry into the draw.
7. The prize winner must be a UK resident and must be able to travel to the filming location on a nominated date in September 2016.
8. The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries shortly after the closing date and time.
9. The competition closes at 1pm BST on 22nd of August 2016. All posts must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition draw.
10. There is no cash alternative, or substituted award to the prize offered.
11. The Facebook username of the winner may appear on the Freeview and the relevant partner’s Facebook, social feeds and on their websites in association with the competition.
12. The random selection of the winner will be carried out by an independent third party agency appointed by Freeview and the result is final. No discussion or correspondence will be entered into with any persons concerning the outcome of the competition.
13. The winner will be notified on Facebook using their username and profile shortly after the closing date/time.
14. The winner must provide an email and phone number to Freeview after they have been notified of their win in order to arrange for the collection of their prize.
15. Freeview reserves the right to change or substitute the prize for another prize of similar value if the prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances.
16. There will be one (1) winner who will be given the chance to appear and feature in an episode of the Vintage TV programme “My Vintage”. Travel to and from the recording studio in London and any other related costs of travel or accommodation are not included in the prize.
17. The prize is non-negotiable and Freeview cannot extend the recording dates due to the winner’s personal circumstances. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
18. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
19. If Freeview cannot establish contact with the winner within a reasonable period of time (to be established in Freeview’s sole discretion), Freeview reserves the right to re-draw a new winner of the competition and thereafter, until a winner on these terms is found.
20. If the winner is not available to receive their prize, subject to these terms and conditions, Freeview reserves the right to redraw the competition and select a new prize winner.
21: The Winner will be required to sign Vintage TV’s standard release form, consenting to the unlimited use of their recorded image in the programme and throughout the world, in perpetuity.