Commencing on Thursday 22 September 2016, Freeview will be running a competition together with UKTV. The prize package will be:
First prize – (1st) – one (1) Panasonic DX700 TV, one (1) DVD series X, one (1) Red Dwarf T-shirt, one (1) Dwarf Hoddie & one (1) Red Dwarf a3 Poster.
Two (2) runner up prize bundles to include–, one (1) Red Dwarf DVD series X, one (1) Red Dwarf T-shirt, I one (1) Red Dwarf Hoddie & one (1) Red Dwarf a3 Poster.
The competition will be hosted on Freeview’s website on the competition start date, listed above and will run until 1pm BST on the 9th October 2016.
There will be three (3) winners who will be selected at random from all those who enter strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”) 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of sixteen (16), however excluding employees of DTV Services, UKTV or any other company linked to the competition in any way. You must turn 16 on, or before, 1pm 9th October 2016.
3. To enter the competition, input your full name, email address and postcode in the online form at www.freeview.co.uk/news-and-blog/competitions/red-dwarf-competition.html and select the correct answer from the tick boxes below the question.
4. By submitting your completed form, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
5. The competition begins on 22 September at midday. All entries must be received by 1pm on 9th October 2016 and late entries (for whatever reason) will be invalid. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Employees and agents of DTV Services Limited or any company associated with the competition are ineligible to enter the competition, as are members of their families or households. Entries must be made by the authorised account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry.
7. One entry is allowed per person. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries you may be disqualified.
8. The prizes consists of:
1. First prize – 1st – one (1) Panasonic DX700 TV, one (1) DVD series X, one (1) Red Dwarf T-shirt, one (1) Dwarf Hoddie & one (1) Red Dwarf a3 Poster
2. Two runner up prize bundles to include–, one (1) Red Dwarf DVD series X, one (1) Red Dwarf T-shirt, I one (1) Red Dwarf Hoddie & one (1) Red Dwarf a3 Poster
9. The prizes are awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of an entrant. There are no cash alternatives and prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value.
10. The prize winners will be selected at random after the closing date referred to above from all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by email sent to the email address that the entrant supplied on the competition entry form. Such notification will be sent by 13th October 2016.
11. In order to claim the prize, the winners will be asked to provide an address in the United Kingdom to which the prize should be delivered by return email or such other method of communication as may be specified in the notification email. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the date on which the winner provides their address. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, or if the Promoter is unable to contact you, including due to your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
12. If a prize remains unclaimed 28 days after the initial email notification is sent to a winner, the entry is disqualified, or the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid, false or fraudulent, or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected in accordance with the criteria set out above in clause
13. The name of the winner will be available after 31st October 2016 by writing to the Promoter at the address below.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, unauthorised, misdirected, illegible, falsified, delayed or incomplete entries, all of which are invalid and void, or for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including as a result of any technical delay, failure or defect.
16. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right at any time: (i) to verify, or have a third party verify, that any entrant meets the eligibility requirements and has complied with these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) to disqualify any entry that fails to meet such eligibility requirements and/or otherwise comply with these terms and conditions.
18. Entrants’ details will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the competition. Entrants’ details will also be used for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you want to receive marketing materials (such as email newsletters) from the Promoter.
19. The Promoter may pass entrants’ details to third parties either where the third party is acting on the Promoter’s behalf for the purposes of administering this competition and/or any subsequent publicity, and/or for the purposes of sending you the Promoter’s marketing materials (provided you have indicated that you want to receive any such marketing materials); and/or as otherwise required by law.
20. Entrants may be required to take part in publicity relating to the competition. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name, voice, image and likeness by the Promoter for such purposes, and in advertising and promotional material, in any media, without further compensation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, delay or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, and will not be in breach of these terms or liable for any delay or failure in performing its obligations due to such circumstances. You agree the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and their employees, directors and shareholders will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the competition other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of the prize(s).
22. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Promoter is DTV Services Limited, Second Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3JF. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at the Promoter’s address above.