Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition, register for a new login on at https://freeview.zendesk.com. By submitting your completed form, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The competition begins on 29 February 2016 at 09:00. All form submissions must be completed by 23:59 on 18 March 2016 to ensure automatic entry into the prize draw and late entries (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
- Entry is open only to United Kingdom residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Employees and agents of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the competition, as are members of their families or households.
- One entry is allowed per person, per company. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries you may be disqualified.
- There is one prize, consisting of a £100.00 Great British Pounds Sterling Marks & Spencer gift voucher.
- The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of an entrant. There are no cash alternatives and the prize is not transferable nor exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value.
- The prize winner will be the first entry to be selected at random after the closing date referred to above from all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email sent to the email address that the entrant supplied when creating a login. Such notification will be sent by 18 April 2016.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner will be asked to provide an address in the United Kingdom to which the prize should be delivered, by return email or such other method of communication as may be specified in the notification email. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the date on which the winner provides their address. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, if any prize is damaged during delivery, or if the Promoter is unable to contact you, including due to your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
- If the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid or disqualified or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random in accordance with the procedure set out above.
- The name of the winner will be available after 18 April 2016 by writing to the Promoter at the address below.
- By entering this competition you agree that you have the consent of your employer to do so. You further acknowledge and agree that the Promoter shall, to the fullest extent possible, observe any procedures established by your employer in relation to your participation in this competition, as may be notified to it. In the event of an inconsistency between any procedure established by your employer and these terms and conditions, the decision to resolve the inconsistency shall be made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, unauthorised, misdirected, illegible, falsified, delayed or incomplete entries, all of which are invalid and void, or for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including as a result of any technical delay, failure or defect.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right at any time: (i) to verify, or have a third party verify, that any entrant meets the eligibility requirements and has complied with these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) to disqualify any entry that fails to meet such eligibility requirements and/or otherwise comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, delay or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control. You agree that the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and their employees, directors and shareholders will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the competition other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of the prize.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is DTV Services Limited, 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street London, England W1T 3JF. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Prize Draws’ at the Promoter’s address above.
© 2016 DTV Services Limited