Terms and conditions – Freeview Play HD Recorder – 14.01.2017 – 19.02.2017
From Tuesday 14 February until 19 February 2017, Freeview will be running a competition to win a Freeview Play HD Recorder.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Competition is DTV Services Limited (“Freeview”) 2nd Floor, 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JF.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Freeview or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
3. You must be 16 on or before 31st January 2017.
4. To enter, you must answer the correct question here:
5. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address, which will be disclosed to Freeview following contact being made with the winner on Facebook Messenger once the competition closes.
6. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
7. The competition prize includes a Freeview Play HD Recorder.
8. Freeview reserves the right to change the prize to another prize of fair and comparable value in unforeseen circumstances.
9. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
10. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at Freeview’s address above