With Freeview you can get 70 TV channels and more than 30 radio stations, all with no subscription. And with a Freeview HD TV or recorder you can also watch up to 15 HD channels. The number of channels you'll get exactly will depend on the coverage at your address. Use our Freeview Checker to find out the ones available to you.
On-demand and catch-up with Freeview Play
Freeview Play lets you watch even more – with more than 20,000 hours of free on-demand content and catch-up TV from the likes of the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, UKTV Play and CBS.
You can also access catch-up content by scrolling backwards on the TV Guide on all Freeview Play devices.
Channel availability subject to geographic location and coverage. Aerial upgrade and/or receiver may be required. A minimum broadband speed of 2Mbps is required to watch catch up and on demand services – this will count towards any monthly broadband data allowance.
The Freeview mobile app brings together the nation’s favourite live and on-demand TV shows for you. From our app, you can easily link to content from:
- BBC iPlayer (BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Four, CBBC, CBeebies, BBC News, BBC Parliament – live and on demand)
- ITV Hub (ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe, CITV – live and on demand)
- All 4 (Channel 4, E4, Film 4, More 4 – live and on demand)
- My5 (5, 5USA, 5STAR, 5Spike, Paramount Network, 5SELECT – live and on demand)
- UKTV Play (Dave, Yesterday, Drama – on demand only)
You may already have these apps installed, but if not, you can also find the list of catch-up apps in the My Freeview area of the app at any time.