Freeview is the UK’s digital terrestrial television service. We’ve got one simple aim: to give you the best possible line-up of TV, for free.
With more than 70 standard channels and 15 HD channels*, we’re bringing you the nation’s favourite shows, through your TV aerial, for no monthly cost.
All you need to get TV from Freeview is a working aerial and something to watch it on. Put your postcode in our Freeview Channel Checker to see what channels you should be able to receive.
And if you choose Freeview Play, you can connect to the internet to watch on-demand shows from various services including BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5 and UKTV Play.
For more information on how to get Freeview Play visit What do I need to get Freeview Play?
* Channel availability subject to geographic location and coverage. Aerial upgrade and/or receiver may be required. A minimum broadband speed of 2Mbps is required to watch catch up and on demand services – this will count towards any monthly broadband data allowance.
Freeview is the UK’s digital terrestrial television service. We’ve got one simple aim: to give you the best possible line-up of TV, for free. And with the Freeview mobile app you can watch the nation’s favourite live and on-demand TV wherever you are, whenever it suits you.
From our app, you can easily link to content from:
- BBC iPlayer (BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Four, CBBC, CBeebies, BBC News and BBC Parliament – live and on demand).
- ITV Hub (ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe, CITV – live and on demand).
- All 4 (Channel 4, E4, Film 4, More 4 – live and on demand).
- My5 (5, 5USA, 5STAR, 5Spike, Paramount Network, 5SELECT – live and on demand).
- UKTV Play (Dave, Really, Yesterday, Drama – on demand only).