There are lots of ways to keep up to date with what's new on Freeview:
- Have a look at our Service updates section which updates on channel launches and changes
- Sign up to our weekly newsletter and every Friday you'll get news on must-see TV, the latest Freeview competitions and any Freeview updates or new channel launches
- Read our blog
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Go to Channel 100 in the TV Guide, where you'll get information on any new channel launches and also general Freeview support.*
To receive a new channel, you may need to retune (or ‘rescan’) your Freeview device. You may find that your device does this automatically for you, but if not we have lots of advice on retuning, including video guides and FAQs.
Freeview mobile app
Don't miss a thing with news on the Freeview app for for iPhone, iPad and all Android devices. Just go to My Freeview on the app and then tap on About Freeview and Freeview News.
* If you've got a Freeview Play device, Channel 100 also gives you access to more than 20,000 hours of on-demand content via our players, search and show recommendations.