You might sometimes experience issues with your TV reception, like a weak signal, missing channels or a blocky or pixelated picture. In many cases, these will just be temporary problems, and simple to fix.
- See our reception, picture and channels troubleshooting guide [ADD LINK] for step-by-step help and instructions.
- Enter your postcode in our Freeview Checker to check the most up to date coverage and whether there are any ongoing issues or works in your area that could affect you.
- Our aerial troubleshooting guide [ADD LINK] can help you find out if there are problems with your set-up and some ways to resolve them.
Need aerial advice?
If you need someone to come and check your aerial, we recommend you always use a qualified aerial installer. They will understand the circumstances and local geography of your area and be able to suggest the best option for you. Visit the following websites to find one local to you:
- GetMeViewing.org.uk (Confederation of Aerial Industries).
- GetMeDigital.com (Registered Digital Installers).
Remember, it's always a good idea to get more than one quote.