Will I need to change my aerial to get a Freeview HD Recorder?

Posted March 25, 2013 - Getting a Freeview HD Recorder

If you currently receive Freeview through your aerial, then you won’t need to change a thing; just plug your aerial lead into your new recorder. If you are moving to Freeview from another service, you will need to make sure you have working aerial to plug into your Freeview HD Recorder/Freeview Play Recorder.

Find out more about aerials and reception.

Share this on:

Contact Us

Still can't find what you're looking for? Call the Freeview advice line: 03456 505050

Call charges and opening times
Email us