It’s an easy way to enjoy catch up TV from Freeview.
All you have to do is connect your Freeview Play TV or recorder to the internet*, then scroll back through the TV guide and find a show you missed. You will find programmes from BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play sitting alongside live television in your TV Guide. Other services are available from the Freeview Play apps page such as BBC News and BBC Sport.
All Freeview Play products come with:
- Over 70 standard channels
- Up to 15 HD channels
- Catch up TV available directly from the TV guide
- Freeview Play apps page with access to TV players
- Red Button+ service on BBC channels
- Streaming channels on the TV guide
*A minimum broadband speed of 2Mbps is required to watch catch up and on demand services – this will count towards any monthly broadband data allowance. Only selected channels provide 7-day catch up.