When it comes to giving you a better TV experience, Freeview is always pushing the boundaries. And today, we’re taking that mission to another level with the launch of our new on-demand content gateway on Channel 100 for Freeview Play viewers.*
It’s an achievement we’re mighty proud of. For the first time, Freeview has combined on-demand and live TV experiences, so viewers can now watch shows directly from the onscreen TV guide.
There’s already lots to choose from on Channel 100, including:
- BBCiPlayer: take a look at cracking new dramas like The Split and The Woman In White; follow fascinating factual programmes like Hospital and Civilisations; and relax with great entertainment shows like Top Gear and The Graham Norton Show.
- ITV Hub: catch up on your favourite soaps, including Emmerdale and Coronation Street; put your feet up with Britain’s Got Talent and The Cube; and immerse yourself in classic crime dramas like Inspector Morse and Vera.
- All4: have a giggle at Gogglebox; do some armchair matchmaking with First Dates; and step back into an adventure-filled past with Timeless.
- Demand5: enjoy a variety of great shows from Channel 5, 5Spike, 5USA, 5STAR and Blaze, including Gotham, Will & Grace and Rookie Blue.
- UKTV Play: watch what you want, when you want with shows from Dave, Really, Yesterday and Drama, including The Heart Guy, Taggart and Taskmaster.
Loads more content is expected in the future, so, catching up with your favourite shows – as well as discovering new ones – has never been easier.
Handy features such as universal search, as well as help and alert options will ensure you get the most from Freeview Play.
And because it’s Freeview, this new service won’t cost you a penny – plus it works with all broadband providers.
So why not head over to Channel 100 and explore what’s on offer.
*Freeview Play Sony and Philips TVs will receive the update later this year.